Ginger Tea’s Healing Effects
Tea that is made from Ginger contains high level of Vitamin C, amino acids and many trace elements that include calcium, phosphorus, zinc and others.Also the volatile oils with the phenol compounds are responsible for the effectiveness of ginger. Ginger, known as zingigiber officianale is an annual crop plant. It has a rhizomatous underground stem, that have great nutritional value. Its leaves are pear shaped and are green. It is of native to Asia and widely grown in Africa. However, its nutritional effects have been studied worldwide.The nutritional values includes:
Benefits of drinking Ginger Tea include:
Ginger tea health benefits are many. They include:
- Nutrients are easily absorbed in the body
- It relives stomach pains
- Essential with weight loss
- Very effective in fight against cancer
- Help in the regulation of glucose level
- Tremendous effects in blood circulation thus, it reduces the risk of stroke.It is Very useful for blood circulation. This is of great importance, especially when blood does not get to the extremities. This is of great nutritional value to health care. It helps to reduce blood pressure. This prevents the formation of clots in the blood vessels, thereby preventing heart attack or paralysis.
- APHRODISIAC PROPERTIES:
It promotes high performance in man and woman. This is done by provoking the flow of blood to all parts of the body, including sexual organs-glands and genitals. Having good blood flow on those organs, keeps the organs active
- Effective in proper food digestion
- It increases the production of gastric juice
- Very effective in combating Alzheimer disease
- Effects on ATHRITIES:
The anti-inflammatory compounds or bioactive agents make it a good remedy for arthritis.
- It makes the airways free
- Effect on SORE THROAT:
You can cure Sore throat by the use of boiled ginger water or ginger tea. Use ginger water to gargle the mouth to get the full effect .
The Ginger Tea
The quality of Ginger tea proves effective for its use in digestive issues, because of it function in digestion, absorption and elimination. Take ginger tea through out the day during cool weater and a cup in the morning or before meal during warm weather. 2-3 cups of ginger tea daily before meals is effective for good health.
How to Make Ginger Tea
To make 1 quart of ginger tea, chop an unpeeled 2-inch piece of whole ginger into coarse pieces and place in a 2- to 3-quart pot with one quart of purified water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, allowing the tea to simmer for 15 minutes. Strain the tea and store in a thermos bottle or glass jar.
To make 1 cup of ginger tea, take a piece of whole, unpeeled ginger root and grate 1 heaping teaspoon. Stir the ginger into a cup of hot water and let steep for 2 minutes. Strain or let the ginger settle at the bottom of the cup.
BENEFITS OF GINGER FOR YOUR HAIR AND SKIN
Blemishes and Acne
Soothes burns and blisters
Hypopigmental (white) scars
Reduces hair loss
Stimulates hair growth